Gardens by the Bay Map
Gardens by the Bay is a 101-hectare horticultural park in the heart of Singapore and one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions.
To have a smooth navigation of the park and make the most of your experience, it’s best to have a Gardens by the Bay map with you that highlights all major attractions.
The map of Gardens by the Bay also includes information on walking trails, restrooms, restaurants, and other amenities.
Advantages to having Gardens by the Bay Map
- Orientation: A map can help visitors orient themselves within the park and navigate to different sections and attractions.
- Planning: A map can be used to plan a visit to the park, helping visitors decide which sections and attractions to visit and in what order.
- Information: A map can provide information about the park’s layout, including the location of restrooms, food and beverage stands, and other facilities.
- Safety: A map can help visitors stay safe by identifying potential hazards, such as steep inclines or bodies of water, and providing information about emergency exits and first aid stations.
- Conservation: Gardens by the Bay Singapore is a modern horticultural attraction with more than a million plants worldwide. Maps can provide information about plants, flowers, trees and where you can find them.
- Features: Gardens by the Bay also feature a Light Show and Flower Dome available at certain times of the day.
A map can provide the timing and location for these events.
Featured Image: Gardensbythebay.com.sg